Thursday, September 1, 2011

Adafruit Industries: A happy Customer Service story!

Dear Readers:

I have purchased from adafruit industries numerous times since the end of last year, and I am happy to say that it has always been a very satisfying experience. 

Recently, however, there were a series of unfortunate glitches with an order.
While I don't expect anyone, including my vendors, to be perfect,  I do expect them to fix  problems quickly, professionally and equitably.

I am happy to report that adafruit industries understands and practices these principles of Excellent Customer Service!  So friends, help support them.  They are thorough, nice, professional folks to deal with, and their heart is in the right place.  May it always be so.
(Brava, Lady Ada!)

No comments:

Post a Comment